Old versionsSee all
Time Trax is an easy to use time management application that you can use to keep track of important tasks in your life. Using powerful features such as browse and print filters you can quickly see what tasks you want to work on. Use the built in report picker to select detailed/summary reports with hundreds of combinations of filters. The information can be previewed before sending to the printer.
Time Trax also uses lookup lists to help you enter consistent information for each task. Finally, Time Trax has an archive utility to help move completed or canceled tasks to another database so your main task database is not cluttered.
Here are some of the ways you can use Time Trax:
* Easy to use - Time Trax was designed to be extremely easy to use. A lot of the complexities of a task manager program were not included to keep the program user friendly. However, Time Trax is still a very powerful utility that you can use to keep track of your tasks.
* Browse/Report Filters - A filter is a way to help you show only the tasks that you want to see. For example, you can set a filter to show only tasks that are on hold. The filters work for both the browse window and the report picker.
* Advanced Printing Capabilities - Using a report picker you can select hundreds of combinations of sort and filters to print only the tasks that you want to see. All options are shown on one screen and you simply turn on or off each filter. Using the print preview feature, you can quickly see which tasks match your filter criteria. You can also print directly to a printer.
* Lookup Lists - Using lookup lists will help you enter consistent information for each task. You can add and delete from the lookup lists to match your needs.
* Archive Tasks - When a task is either canceled or completed you no longer want to see them in your main task database. Time Trax has an archive feature that will move these tasks to another task database. You can archive at any time you want.